PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE 48 STATES
Roll-A-Ramp Twin Tracks at Access to Recreation! These innovative and award winning ramps are designed for loading and unloading wheelchairs(occupied or unoccupied), ATV's, garden tractors, and other wheeled equipment up to 2000 lbs! The unique design of these ramps allows them to be folded or rolled up for compact storage and easy transport in the trunk of a car or van. The ramps are constructed of high quality aluminum making them lightweight and rust proof. Each ramp end features a plate end for a smooth transition on and off. The ramps are made in the USA and come with a 10 Year Unconditional Manufacturers Warranty!
PLEASE NOTE: The special Approach Plate is not load bearing meaning the top plate alone cannot rest on any surface while ramping. It is important that when placing the ramp on the top surface that the Approach Plate plus the first ramp link rests on the surface.
- Designed for use with wheelchairs, power scooters, motorcycles, garden tractors, and more
- Used for delivery vans by many satisfied customers
- Safe to use with built in side rails
- Durable rust proof aircraft-quality 6061 aluminum construction
- Innovative roll up ability for compact storage and easy transport
- Ramps can rolled up or folded
- Conveniently stores in car trunks or vans
- Engineered for a smooth transition up and down the ramp
- Available in any length - Call for custom applications
- American made
- 10 year unconditional manufacturer's warranty
- Also Available in 26", 30", and 36" widths from 3 ft long to 300 ft. long
- Aluminum finish - black no longer available
Roll-A-RampÂ® is the most portable and versatile ramp available. Ramps come in four widths and can be built to any length needed. This is an excelent alternative to expensive chair lifts or permanent wooden ramps. Also great for anyone looking for a superior quality ramp for ANY use.