The 452-PTH-COMBO has been designed to enable individuals who are physically challenged to enjoy the sport of fishing without assistance. Engineering know how and fishing experience used developing offshore fishing products has been applied to the design and development of the most powerful drive ever put on a spinning reel, the 452-PTH. Unlike other electric spinning reels which leave the angler discouraged at not having enough power to land pan fish, the 452-PTH has the power to easily overcome large mouth bass, small mouth bass, brim, crappie and other freshwater species without the need to assist the motor by cranking. And is equally at home fishing for light salt water fish.
The housing is sculptured by craftsmen out of solid blocks of marine aluminum for strength and then anodized for lasting beauty. Equally at home in fresh or salt water, the 452-PTH comes standard with a remote waterproof switch, which is easily mounted on the fore-grip of a rod for one hand use.
- 12 volt DC, has a 10 ft. power cord,solid alligator clips,
- comes with remote waterproof push button switch, which is easily mounted on the fore-grip of a rod for one hand use.
- Or an Extended Toggle Switch
- For those unable to use either Push Button Switch or Extended Toggle Switch, see our "Switch Wires Only"
- If you choose to order battery pack combo it: comes with Model 412HSBP battery pack and a 6 ft coiled power cord with molded-on cigarette lighter plug. Pictured with Standard Push Button Switch & Optional Battery Pack. Add to Cart: Shipping Weight: 4lbs