Note: Reel, power unit (motor) and battery pack sold separately! The photo shows the 452-PTH with the reel and Battery Pack.
The 452-PTH has been designed to enable individuals who are physically challenged to enjoy the sport of fishing without assistance. Engineering know how and fishing experience used developing offshore fishing products has been applied to the design and development of the most powerful drive ever put on a spinning reel.The 452-PTH, unlike other electric spinning reels which leave the angler discouraged at not having enough power to land pan fish, the 452-PTH has the power to easily overcome salmon, largemouth bass, small mouth bass, brim, crappie and other freshwater species without the need to "assist" the motor by cranking.And, because of its extreme power, it is equally at home in saltwater landing much larger fish. Designed to power the popular Penn Spinfisher SSV4500, the 452-PTH is perfectly balanced and is easily attached to a standard reel in only minutes.It is available with or without the reel from your favorite tackle supplier. The housing is sculptured by craftsmen out of solid blocks of marine aluminum for strength and then anodized for lasting beauty. Equally at home in fresh or salt water, the 452-PTH comes standard with a remote waterproof switch, which is easily mounted on the fore-grip of a rod for one hand use or choose the optional Toggle/Joy switch. It is also available with switch cord only for attachment to specialty switches usable by physically challenged anglers. Choose the ever-popular 6ft. coiled cord and plug for use with the optional 12 Volt DC Portable Battery Pack, shown, for fishing anywhere, anytime, or a 10ft. cord with solid copper alligator clips for use on your own battery.
Buyer beware of other mini power reels that only have enough power to bring in the slack in the line. They will stall out at about 1 pound. The 452PTH can easily handle 10 pounds or more.
- 12 volt DC, has a 10 ft. power cord,solid alligator clips,
- comes with remote waterproof push button switch, which is easily mounted on the fore-grip of a rod for one hand use.
- For those unable to use either Push Button Switch or Extended Toggle Switch, special request "Switch Wires Only"
- If you choose to order battery pack combo it: comes with Model 412HSBP battery pack and a 6 ft coiled power cord with molded-on cigarette lighter plug. Pictured with Standard Push Button Switch & Optional Battery Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS:452-PTH with Penn Spinfisher SSV4500 Reel
- Retrieve Speed:250 feet per minute
- Weight:32 oz.
- Voltage:12 Volt DC
- Housing Color:Black