Aquatic Access manufactures a variety of AG (Above-Ground) lifts, each of which is configured to fit the pool or spa where it is to be used (not ADA approved, but great for use at home). The length of the lift's cylinder governs the distance the seat travels vertically to clear the wall of an above-ground pool/spa. The AG-48 has a 31" vertical seat travel; the AG-60 has a 42" vertical seat travel; and the AG-72 has a 51" vertical seat travel and is designed for high-wall therapy tubs as shown.
- Can accommodate various wall heights
- Usually assisted operation -Manual 360Â° seat turn
- Mounts on customer supplied Wood Post
- Powered by Water Pressure
- Lifts up to 300 LBS. at 55-65 PSI
- Custom heavy-duty version available
- Standard Vertical Seat Travel - 42"
- Various mountings dependent on application
The Pool Lift Model AG-60WP is a lift designed for access to above-ground spas and hot tubs. This lift mounts on a customer-supplied 6" x 6" wood post set 30" into the ground, secured with concrete, and cut off even with the top of the pool wall. The standard seat faces away from the spa, and has two rigid arms.