Access the Beach with Ease on Accesstr’s All Terrain Manual Wheelchair
Who doesn’t enjoy going to the beach every now and then to take a break from the everyday routine? There’s barely anyone who wouldn’t love the sound of the gushing waves, the soft sand, the light breeze, and the setting sun. But being restricted from it merely because those wheels on your wheelchair refuse to roll on the sandy terrain is unacceptable. Fear not, because the solution to your mobility issues is the all terrain manual wheelchairby AccessTR. Characterized by the articulating rear suspension, the De-Bug beach wheelchair is anything but difficult to operate. If you would like a day out at the beach, there’s nothing more you’d need.
Features of the all terrain De-Bug beach wheelchair
- Get higher levels of comfort and stability because of the rear suspension that allows all the four wheels to constantly be in touch with the ground, even on uneven surfaces. No fixed wheelchair can match that!
- The durability that comes along with it is unparalleled to any other chair for the simple fact that instead of being made with standard “#304 marine grade” stainless steel, it is made using the #316L Stainless Steel tubing, which is a higher grade.
- With an attractive Navy seating, the chair provides the highest weight capacity of 350 pounds, it surely stands tall from the rest of the clan. Not just that, if you agree to pay a nominal fee, you could even get it up to 600 pounds.
- The wheel hubs are made using poly-nylon material to eliminate salt water corrosion. And the rear wheels provide full rotation of 360 degrees, making it glide easy.
- For lateral transfers, the all terrain wheelchair features removable swing away armrests as well.
- It also has a footrest for proper foot support, which has linear position telescopic length adjustment and four position angle adjustment.
- The wheel locks are independent and the chair material is removable and machine washable.
From the De-Bug’s easy fit characteristics - even through a 36" doorway, to the maneuverability provided by castering rear wheels, this product is a winner for all users! The De-Bug’s unique, patented design provides a comfortable ride. Your body is properly supported in this chair. It turns easily and quickly while users sit at a comfortable tilt angle, which may be adjusted. AccessTR’s De-Bug chairs may be scaled to fit any sized individual and almost every type of seating requirement may be accommodated.
If you’re tired of being restricted from moving around easily on different, uneven surfaces, it’s time you thought about buying the all terrain manual wheelchair.