The TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry Ramp is a portable, stand-alone threshold ramp featuring independently adjustable legs with swivel feet, allowing for vertical adjustment ranging from 1-3/8 to 5-7/8 inches in height. This self-supporting aluminum threshold ramp is ideal for doorways that swing in and out, uneven surfaces, or single step rises. Browse through the tabs to learn more about the Angled Entry Ramp.
- Extruded Tread Surface:
- Offers slip-resistance to ensure traction in any weather.
- Adjustable Legs with Swivel Feet:
- Allows for approximately 2 inches of vertical adjustments. The legs adjust independently, making the Angled Entry Ramp the perfect solution for uneven surfaces.
- High-strength Aluminum Materials:
- This ramp is made completely out of high-strength aluminum which will not rust or corrode over time.
- Pre-drilled Slots:
- Holes are pre-drilled for anchoring. Hardware included.
- Made in the USA and carries a lifetime warranty.
- Usable Threshold Height: 2 to 3 inches