Free Shipping to a business in the 48 states.
Mobile Aquatic Chairs (MAC) are essential for facilities utilizing a ramp, zero depth
entry or moveable floor. The MAC is built specifically for use in aquatic
environments, with a powder coated stainless steel frame to resist corrosion
and a swing-away arm for easy transfer.
The rigid roto-molded plastic seat aids in user transfer by providing a stable platform
that can be used for transfer support. Rear stabilizer wheels eliminate the
tendency of a chair to pitch forward or back while going down the ramp.
• 300 pound weight capacity.
• Seat is 18â wide.
• Rear stabilizing wheels provide increased stability when the chair is in the water.
• Unibody frame construction for increased durability.
• Arm rests flip up - easy transfer on and off the chair.
• Powder coated stainless steel frame - for beauty and corrosion resistance.