Aquatic Access manufactures a variety of AG (Above-Ground) lifts, each of which is configured to fit the pool or spa where it is to be used (not ADA approved, but great for home use!). The length of the lift's cylinder governs the distance the seat travels vertically to clear the wall of an above-ground pool/spa. The AG-48 has a 31" vertical seat travel; the AG-60 has a 42" vertical seat travel; and the AG-72 has a 51" vertical seat travel and is designed for high-wall therapy tubs as shown.
- Can accommodate various wall heights
- Usually assisted operation -Manual 360Â° seat turn
- Mounts on sturdy tripod mounting plate (shown)
- Powered by Water Pressure
- Lifts up to 300 LBS. at 55-65 PSI
- Custom heavy-duty version available
- Standard Vertical Seat Travel - 31"
- Various mountings dependent on application
The Pool Lift Model AG-48 is a lift designed for access to above-ground spas and hot tubs. On the model shown, the cylinder is welded to a 16" x 16" stainless-steel plate with tripod supports. This plate is bolted to the floor and the cylinder may be attached to the top edge of the spa in some applications. Other mountings are available. The standard seat faces away from the spa, and has two rigid arms.