The MULTICHAIR name says it all: An adjustable-height raised toilet seat, shower chair and tub transfer bench all-in-one. Weighing in at just 14 lbs., itâs height-adjustable and engineered to be light, strong, and portable.
And because not everyone comes in the same size package, there is optional seat sizing where the width or depth can be chosen independently to pre-determined sizes. Built to last a lifetime, itâs likely the first and last shower chair youâll buy.
- Seat height adjusts from 18â to 24â (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Self-skinning 17â x 17â x 2â padded seat cushion and back with 1/2â waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Overall depth just 22â (includes backrest: 17â at seat cushion level) to fit in compact areas
- Optional 17" L x 20" W or 20" L x 17" W frame and cushion size
- Pediatric Option: âGrow Cornersâ allow progressive sizing from young child to adult
- Won't rust or corrodeâconstructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Approximate weight: 14 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact us by phone or email for complete warranty information.