The Portable Pro Pool Lift has all of the features and benefits of our standard Pro Pool Lift plus the ability to be completely portable. NO anchors are needed! Simply wheel this pool lift to the poolside, quickly deploy, and it's ready to use.
The Pro Pool Series, Portable Pro 2 lift is an affordable portable lift that provides access to in-ground pools and spas. The design of the lift is reflective of the Ranger™ 2 and Admiral™ Lifts and provides for a safe, smooth, and steady out and down operation into the pool. No anchor is needed; the lift is well balanced and when tipped back for transport, it is easily rolled along the pool deck to wherever you may need it.
This lift will typically function on in ground pools where the pool deck is flush with the top of the pool. It does not clear high curbs or walls around the pool.
*Note: White plastics are not available for the Portable Pro 2 Pool Lift.
NOTE: This lift is not ADA Compliant, but is great for home use.
- CE Certified
- 350 lb (160 kg) weight capacity
- Stainless steel construction with powder coat finish
- Available with concrete or sand counter weight option (sand not included with lift- Customer supplies their own sand. Requires 650 lbs of sand)
- Adjustable footrest & lap belt
- STATIC LOAD CAPACITY: 600 lbs [272 kg]
- MAX. DRAFT (DECK TO WATER): 9.0" [229mm]
- MAX. SETBACK: 12" [305mm]
- MINIMUM SETBACK DISTANCE: 9.0" [229mm]
- OVERALL HEIGHT (MAX): 41-1/4"
- MAX. WIDTH (DEPLOYED): 49 - 5/8"
- MAX. LENGTH (DEPLOYED): 82-1/4"
- STOWED LENGTH (MAX): 45-5/8"
- STOWED WIDTH (CHAIR ON): 38-1/4"
- LIFT FRAME: TYPE 304 STAINLESS STEEL
- PORTABLE CART: TYPE 304 STAINLESS STEEL & POLYETHYLENE
- DOCKING BOLT: 1/2"-13 X 4", TYPE 316 SS
- CHAIR & FOOTREST: LLDPE POLYETHYLENE
- SAFETY BELT: HEAVY-DUTY POLYESTER STRAP, HOOK & LOOP FASTENER
- POWDER COATING: EPOXY, APPLIANCE WHITE
- FLIP-UP FOOTREST
- SAFETY BELT
- HEADREST ASSEMBLY (PN: F-422PLH-2)
- UPPER BODY CHEST STRAP (PN:F-423CS)
- PULLOUT LEGREST: (PN: F-LR)
- COVER (PN: F-120PPC)