Looking for the narrowest, shortest and most maneuverable shower / commode chair available? The MULTICHAIR 4020Rx, with front-mount big wheels and narrow width, can back over toilets confined in even the smallest of spaces, with rear-mounted caster wheels that wonât hit the toilet tank or wall. With its unique leg-clamping system and full-range of adjustability, it can fit about any living situation.
- Design provides superior side access for toilet activities
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with 1/2â waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- 20â diameter wheels with vinyl-coated hand rims (hand rims are 19â in diameter for easier pushing)
- Two 20â diameter wheels feature toggle wheel locks and 19â vinyl-coated hand rims
- Solid rubber tires, stainless steel quick-release axles and aluminum axle blocks for durability
- Seat height adjusts from 18â to 20.8â
- 5" diameter casters with total-lock brakes
- Optional 17" L x 20" W or 20" L x 17" W frame and cushion size
- Won't rust or corrodeâconstructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Approximate weight: 38 pounds
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.