The Quantum Bath Chair with Commode Seat is built from the same materials that made the flat seat bath chairs so beloved and is just as convenient for travel. The Quantum Bath Chair brings to the table 25% better pressure mapping that ensolite or urethane padding by using a new injection molded seat and back. The Shower Commode style seat on these bath chairs is rounded internally and then encased in foam for improved pressure relief, comfort, & durability. You can reverse the Quantum Bath Chair for right or left entry. There are no tools needed for assembly of the bath chair. The Quantum Bath Chair with Commode Seat can support weights up to 350 lbs.
Pictured with Shower Leg Attachment No. Q-100L and optional suction cup feet. The adapter leg lends added stability and support to the bath chairs with two more sure-grip feet and a broader stance for the feel and performance of a transfer bench with commode. The Quantum Bath Chairs adapter leg can be conveniently attached and removed without the use of tools. Through the development of the adapter leg, Quantum has once again proven that they are committed to improving their existing products and making life easier for you. Chair ships standard with rubber crutch tips.
- Constructed of the same materials as the flat seat bath chair and every bit as convenient for travel.
- Commode hole style seat is internally rounded and then wrapped with foam for greater pressure relief, comfort, & durability.
- Bath chairs are reversible for right or left entry.
- No tools required.
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Pictured with Shower Leg Attachment No. Q-100L (not included in base price)
- Pictured With Suction Cups (not included in base price)
The Q100's uncompromising design is the result of extensive research and testing.
At Apex Designs, we use only the finest available materials. Durable, medical grade PVC construction has strength comparable to steel and aluminum but is lighter in weight, wonât damage your tub if dropped, and will never rust or have zinc-oxide corrosion.
The bottom of each foot incorporates a drain hole for condensation and water run out. A rain channel on the seat allows the shower curtain to close, keeping water off the floor and in the tub.
The closed cell foam padding the Q100's back and commode style seat are fully encapsulated in flexible vinyl. Commode hole style seats are internally rounded and then wrapped with foam for greater pressure relief and durability.
Inside edge of commode core is internally rounded and then wrapped for maximum pressure distribution and relief. Closed cell water repellent foam is completely encapsulated in a five dip process of flexible vinyl.
No tools are required to fold, transport, adjust or use the Q100. The flexible configuration is reversible for left or right transfer and left or right faucet.
- 18" w x 20.5" d
- Fits virtually any bathtub
- 18â" to 21"
- Adjustable seat height
- 30" x 24" x 6" Folded size in case
- 17 lbs. Approximate travel weight (folded in bag)
- 350 lbs. Weight capacity commode seat
- 400 lbs. Weight capacity flat seat
- Medical grade PVC construction;
- Stainless steel hardware;
- Vinyl encapsulated, non-absorbing, closed cell cushioning